Join us for an evening of retreat and renewal, while we learn about the art of Seasonal Cleansing to deepen our connection with nature and call in a profound sense of well-being. This workshop is being led by Mindfulness, Life and Wellness Coach Cassandra Cabrera, in partnership with the Delray Beach Children's Garden, to offer our adult friends a respite for mind, body and spirit. This is an opportunity to step away from the busyness of life and into the peacefulness of the garden - to shed what we've accumulated over the Winter and emerge in the Spring season happy and healthy.
Seasonal detoxes are used throughout the world as a key to great health and transformation. We will talk about the holistic model of safe and effective cleansing. You will be guided through mindfulness practices, eco-therapeutic techniques and an informational discussion of plants and foods that bring us into balance, reconnecting and feeling great in our body.
May 23 at 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
ADULTS ONLY - Babies in Arms welcome
$40 per Adult | $32 Members
- Presentation about effective holistic seasonal cleansing and detox
- Educational botanical walk to forage for herbs
- Eco-therapy techniques and mindfulness for Spring
- Guided meditations to revitalize the body, mind and spirit
- Optional herbal detox tinctures/tea available for purchase
- Herbal Tea & Vegan Snack Provided