Mother, Nature and Me
This is a nature-inspired mommy and me class for ages 5 and under. Activities include, but are not limited to: Play in the Sand and Seashell Zone, water play, nature stories, nature crafts, mud play, and time to explore the garden. The hour will be facilitated and guided by our early childhood facilitator.
- Thursdays, 10:00 am - 11:00 am, Cost $5 (or class pack of 5 for $20), Members receive a 20% discount
Nature Inspired Yoga for Kids . (on hiatus until January, 2018)
This is a child-friendly yoga class for children 4 and older. Caregivers are welcome to join in.
Sundays, 10:00 am - 10:45 am, Cost $10 per child, Members receive a 20% discount
Inspired by a local 3rd grade class, DBCG has become the venue for Monthly Meatless Mondays, a community pot-luck vegetarian dinner.
- The Third Monday of every month from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Free event. Bring a vegetarian dish to share and your own eating and drinking utensils to save on waste.
Holistic Learning Adventures with Ana Mendez
- Pre School Class: Ages 3-6
- Class includes circle time, storytelling, art, gardening, nature crafts, playing, singing, games, sharing snacks and enjoying nature!
- Elementary Age Class: Ages 7-12
- Children learn Language Arts, Social Studies and/or Science through an Arts and Nature inspired curriculum
- Class Schedule:
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm starting January 2018.
- Fall Session: September - December
- Winter Session: January - March
- Spring Session: April - May